Enviro-USA - Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks
Enviro-USA’s Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks are a must for any oil spill. In an oil spill, as the oil is being recuperated by skimmers, it is then pumped into Enviro-USA Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks. Our Tanks have a storing capacity of 500 – 5,000 US Gallons (1900 – 19,000 litres). Enviro-USA’s Fast Erect Tanks are fast and easy to set up as no tools are required and we provide an illustrated setup guide.
Enviro-USA Fast Erect Temporary Storage Tanks includes the following:
- Ground Mat
- Storage / Carrying bag with straps for carrying on shoulder or by hand
- All legs have a hole at base for ground anchoring – ground anchors provided
- Frame is Light Weight Marine Grade Aluminum
- All tanks come with criss-cross straps along the top for added support.
- Optional: discharge valve and camlock fitting
Where are Floating Towable Bladders used? Recommended Applications are:
- Oil Spills
- Temporary Storage
- Oil Recovery & Transport
- Can be used for other liquids
Capacity: Our tanks available in the following capacities:
- 500 US Gallons (1900 Litres)
- 1000 US Gallons (3800 Litres)
- 2000 US Gallons (7600 Liters
- 3000 US Gallons (11400 Liters)
- 4000 US Gallons (15,100 Liters)
- 5000 US Gallons (18,900 Liters)
Fabrics: A wide range of fabrics are available to choose from. Fabrics available for temporary storage of oil, chemicals or potable water.