The SteriBin range comes complete with non marking wheels for manoeuvring during emptying & moving bins from one location to another. It has also been design with an open back for ease of access when servicing the bin although to improve its aesthetic appeal and to offer bag protection the front and sides are cover.
All SteriBin variations are provided with mould-in graphics, which means the label is applied to the inside of the mould before the moulding process begins. By the end of the process the graphic is fully moulded into the product and become an integral part of the surface, which can not be peeled off.
- Quiet, heavy-duty pedal for hands-free sanitary use
- Lid closes into tight recess to help contain odours
- Tilting sack frame, one movement for very quick and safe bin maintenance.
- Optional plastic liner recommended for collection of heavier waste i.e food waste, paper
- A loose fitting drip tray is included as standard which will collect liquid and other waste should a bag leak.
- Drip tray is easy to drain and clean
- Front non-marking wheels - for easy manoeuvre (dia approx. 50mm to 75mm
- Large radii - for ease of cleaning
- Mould-in Graphic Labels - No sticky edges where bacteria can build up
- Front moulded handle - for ease of manoeuvre and to reduce manual handling
- Double skin wall of the product is kept in tact even after component assembly providing easy to clean surfaces.
- Antimicrobial additive offered as an optional extra
- Minimal components used which allows for the bin to be completely stripped down for deep cleaning in less than 8 minutes.
- Dimensions: (W) 600 x (H) 970 x (D) 370 mm
- SteriBin Single 18' x 29' x 39' Sack (Standard 18' Sack)