EnviroDEFENSE - Wastewater Treatment Systems for Pulp & Paper
EnviroDEFENSE Pulp & Paper is an industrial strength concentrate of enzymes and natural microorganisms specifically blended for liquefying and consuming highly concentrated starch compounds. EnviroDEFENSE Pulp & Paper breaks the chemical bonds between long chain starch molecules forming water soluble sugars which are consumed by the natural microorganisms. EnviroDEFENSE Pulp & Paper works immediately on starches, pulp, paper and long chain cellulosic material.
- Degrades Starch, Pulp, Paper & Cellulosic Material
- Degrades A Wide Range of Organic Compounds
- Breaks Down Hard To Remove Starch Chains
Product Specifications: EnviroDEFENSE Pulp & Paper contains the following natural enzymes for rapid degradation of waste:
- Protease: Digestion of Protein.
- Cellulase: Digestion of Cellulosic Particles.
- Lipase: Digestion of Fats & Oils.
Wastewater Treatment Routine Application:
Wastewater Treatment Start Up Application:
Parameters: For biology to work properly, certain water conditions must exist:
- pH of the water maintained between 5.5 & 9.5.
- Temperature of the water above 10°C (50°F).
- Dissolved oxygen levels must be above 3 ppm.
Option: Item Number
- (4B), 8 oz Water Soluble Bags, 25 lb: ED0106
- (4B), Tablet, 25 lb: ED0107
- (4B), Dry Bulk, 25 lb: ED0108