EnviroPure's revolutionary EPW Food Waste Disposal system is a self-contained, continual feed, organic waste disposal system designed to convert food waste into water. The EPW system fits seamlessly into any supermarket, commercial or industrial kitchen operation allowing food waste to be dealt with as it is generated at the source.
EPWs technology maintains the system at the optimal temperature and oxygen level to accelerate the natural aerobic decomposition process. The secret is our proprietary EP-BioMix medium that provides the natural bacteria already present in the food with the critical micronutrients required for rapid break down of food. Organic waste is quickly reduced to a harmless liquid that is odor free and can be safely disposed of into existing municipal waste water systems. EPW systems handle virtually any kind of food waste including vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, poultry, dairy products, bones, shells and pits, with complete decomposition typically occurring within 24 hours!
EPW systems provide a sustainable, long term, cost effective food waste disposal solution with substantial operational and environmental benefits to your organization.
- NO odors, NO sludge build-up, NO clean outs
- Eliminates pick-up & hauling costs for food waste
- Fixed predictable future food waste disposal costs
- Fully automated low cost system operation
- Reduced operational issues and costs relating to odor, pest and vermin control
- Improved operational and work flow efficiencies including reduction in work place injury potential from manual transfer of food waste to dumpster
- Reduced janitorial labor and supply costs
- Reduced security risk at secure facilities through reduced physical access and hauling frequency
- Positive environmental impact
- NO harmful methane emissions
- Waste diversion from landfill
- Effluent can be re-used for irrigation & agricultural applications
- Reduction in CO2 emissions from waste hauling and processing
- NO groundwater contamination
- Improved public relations & employee workplace conditions