EnviroSep - Model MCP - Modular Chiller Plants
From Data Center Cooling
EnviroSep Model #MCP, Modular Chilled Water Plant, is a UL-Listed, factory engineered and manufactured Mechanical Room utilized in conventional building cooling systems which uses Chilled Water as the cooling medium. The Model MCP provides a Lower Cost alternative to site-built Central Plants while avoiding costly project delays. All components required to integrate a stand-alone Chiller Plant are included, eliminating site coordination, and negating start-up irregularities.
Being custom-engineered by EnviroSep, enables the owner to specify key components from a range of manufacturers that meet performance needs. EnviroSep factory service personnel, who have followed the project from inception, perform Site Start-up eliminating errors from multiple hand-offs.
The Model MCP is controlled by a non-proprietary, Chiller Plant Optimization Controller, providing the best system operating efficiency. Variable Frequency Drives may be incorporated with Manual or Automatic Bypasses. A User-friendly, Color Touch Screen Operator Interface is utilized for simple operation. Factory Engineering staff are available to assist facility owners or engineers in conceptual development and planning.
- Energy-Efficient Variable Speed Centrifugal or Screw Chillers
- Integrated Pumping System—Chilled Water & Condenser Water
- Hydronic Accessories, Air Separation, &
- Expansion Tank
- Evaporative Cooling Tower
- Variable Frequency Drives & Chiller Plant
- Optimization Controller, with Touchscreen Interface
- Differential Pressure, Temperature, & Flow Transmitters
- Communication Interface to Building Management System
- Environmentally-controlled Building Enclosure with Single-point Power Connection
- Turbocor Variable Speed Chiller
- Internet Connectivity for Remote System Monitoring
- Cooling Tower Side-stream Filtration with Tower Sweep
- Free Cooling Heat Exchanger
- Chemical Treatment and Control System
- System without Building Enclosure
- Specific Performance Criteria (Upon Request)