Envotech - Filter Nozzles & Distributors for Water Treatment
Applications of the filter nozzles include, among many others: sand filters for treatment of drinking water. water filtration for any industrial/agricoltural activity, fish farms, canned food, fruit and vegetable production (even frozen), cattle-breeding, etc. activated carbon filters for treatment of drinking water. catalist filters for iron/manganese/arsenic removal. demineralised water production. urban and industrial wastewater treatment. filtration of river or well water for irrigation. water for swimming pools.
- We select those best suited to each plant’s operating conditions, with ideal
- mechanical strength and chemical and thermal resistance, in order to guarantee maximum operation and
- durability. Our products are made with only the best virgin materials supplied by leading companies in the sector.
- PP - POLYPROPYLENE
This is an optimum thermoplastic resin with good qualities but with certain restrictions:
- a limited temperature tolerance (max. peak value of 70° C with a limit of 80° C for particular formulations).
- shockproof under normal temperatures (15-20° C), but more fragile at lower temperatures.
- good abrasion resistance.
- contact with drinking water and drinking liquids is permitted under current legislation (FDA, European, etc).
- good resistance to chemical agents: hydrochloric acid 30% 20° C, sulphuric acid 20% 20° C, seawater 20°C,
- ammonia 100% 20° C, sodium chloride saturated solution 20° C, sodium hydroxide 40% 60° C, ozone 60 ppm 20° C, optimum resistance to organic solvents
Available other materials: PPFV - POLYPROPYLENE 30% FIBRE GLASS, PPTB - POLYPROPYLENE WITH 40% MINERAL FILLED, PVDF - POLYVINYLYDENFLUORIDE, ABS - Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, AISI 316L - Austenitic Stainless Steel (DIN 1.4404)