Envotech - Screw Screen
From Wastewater Treatment
The screw screen (with or without compactor) is a machine consisting of: Screen made of a punched or wedge-wire metal screen area with mesh sizes from 0.25 mm to 10 mm. Throughput capacity up to 1100 m³/h. Screen width (version for concrete channel installation) ranging from 200 mm to 800 mm. Conveyor to lift the captured solids out of the effluent, first de-watering by gravity and carrying them towards the output or the compacting zone (models with compactor). Compactor for mechanical de-watering (volume reduction of up to 40%).
- Low investment cost and low operation/maintenance costs, construction in stainless steel AISI 304 or 316, no hanger/intermediate or bottom bearings, shaftless spiral in high tensile carbon steel with bottom brushes to clean the screen, no risk of jamming or blocking even in presence of long/ fibrous solids, fully enclosure for odour control, extracted solid volume reduction up to 40%, depending on the solids, possibility to discharge the removed solids in a plastic bag, single or continuous type, possibility to wash the solids
- Different size openings (from 0.25 to 10 mm) for any kind of solids to be removed
The unit can be installed in a concrete channel or supplied with self supporting tank complete with inlet/outlet flanged connections and safety overflow.
- Class FCP, screw screen with compactor for channel installation
- Class FC, screw screen without compactor for channel installation
- Class FCP-C, screw screen with compactor in a self-supporting container
- Class FC-C, screw screen without compactor in a self-supporting container