Granular powder of calcium peroxide that provides slow, steady oxygen supply for long-term aerobic biodegradation
Steady, long-term supply of oxygen to speed up site closure with enhanced aerobic biodegradation of BTEX, PAHs, DRO, MTBE, VC and other complex contaminants
- 17% by weight oxygen
- Most cost effective oxygen releasing product available
- Slowly releases oxygen; 1 or more yr of treatment
- Effective for non-chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Increases pH
- Ideal for UST excavations
- Slowly releases oxygen (typically between 9-12 months) to aid long-term aerobic biodegradation
- Lowest cost calcium peroxide on the market
- Powdered material with no inert fillers
- Increases pH
- Effective for a wide range of hydrocarbons, including BTEX and PAHs
- Excavations: Evenly disperse powder in the base of excavations and add water to saturate the subgrade and backfill.
- Direct Injection: Mix powder with water (4 parts water: 1 part EOX) and inject through conventional wells or direct push rods.
- Electron Acceptor: EOX: Typical
- Calcium Peroxide (% by wt.): 75
- Calcium Hydroxide (% by wt.): 25
- Available oxygen (%): 17
- Bulk Density: ~550 g/L or 34.3 lbs/ft3
- pH (Standard Units): 12
- Electron acceptor equivalents per lb.: 9.5 O2 - eq./lbs
- Appearance: white or yellowish powder
- Particle size distribution: <74 micron (99% passes 200 mesh)
Packaging: Shipped in 30-gallon drums as Hazard Class 5.1 (oxidizer) under International Packing Group ll, 30-gallon unrated poly drums, or 50lb bags (minimum order required)
Handling & Storage: EOX should be stored inside away from combustibles and protected from moisture. Once opened, do not return removed material to the original container.
Reviews have been disabled for EOS EOx™ - Aerobic Bioremediation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons.