EPIC - Model C Series - Highly Consistent Melt Blown Cartridges
EPIC™ C Series filter cartridges were developed by Purolator to provide consistent filtration in a wide range of liquid process applications. The EPIC™ C Series filter cartridges are constructed of 100% melt blown polypropylene fibers that are blown onto a high strength polypropylene center core. The tortuous path created by melt blown microscopic fibers results in efficient removal of particles and gels from process streams.
The automated manufacturing process used to produce EPIC™ C Series cartridges uses high purity polypropylene resin to produce a final product that is free of surfactants, anti-static agents, binders and adhesives. As a result, EPIC™ C Series will not leach potentially harmful particles into process streams. EPIC™ C Series meet all regulatory guidelines for use in food, potable water, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
EPIC™ C Series filter cartridges are available in removal ratings from 0.5 to 100 µm and in continuous lengths from 4 to 50 inches. Purolator can provide EPIC™ C Series filter cartridges in most commercially available configurations to retrofit existing filter cartridges.
- Continuously graded pore structure enhances dirt holding capacity.
- Proprietary patent pending manufacturing process.
- High strength polypropylene center core allows for optimization of filtration medium and enhances the cartridge’s mechanical properties.
- 100% polypropylene materials of construction provide wide chemical compatibility.
- All materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact and meet USP-XXIII,
Class VI criteria.
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives.
- Cartridge can easily be disposed of through incineration.
- Available in continuous lengths to 50 inches.
• Food and Beverage Processing
• Metal Finishing/Plating Solutions
• Municipal Water Systems
• Paint and Coatings
• Pulp and Paper
• RO Pretreatment
• Solvent Filtration