EPT Xtrm Ply - Specialty Polymers
From Polymer Products
EPT is currently manufacturing new products utilizing co-polyester (TPC), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). In addition, we are able to blend alloys that utilize any of the resin/compounds we are currently processing. For more details please contact EPT to review your specific needs.
Co-Polyester (TPC / COPE)
- Inherent toughness and durability increases product life and may reduce waste.
- TPC is an extremely impact-resistant plastic.
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- EVA resins are inherently flexible, tough, and clear.
- EVA replaces PVC in non-invasive medical tubing and bag applications.
- EVA can be blended with other resins.
- EVA excellent impact strength, puncture resistance, flex crack resistance, and adhesion.
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
TPE is attributes include:
- TPE is offered as an alternative to Thermoset Rubber.
- Heat and oil resistance.
- Improved adhesion and tear resistance.
- Surface appearance and low permeability.
- Colorable and can be specified in a variety of hardness grades.
- Contact EPT for our full range of alloy compound options.