EPT XtrmPly™ - Roof Gardens/Root Barriers
From Application Products
Roof Gardens (Green Roofs) are popping up on many new and existing roofs. Major cities and suburbs have become home of this desirable oasis on what is otherwise a very mundane and barren area of any many buildings.
The benefits of installing a Roof Garden:
- Enhanced aesthetic value and user appeal.
- Protect existing roof under garden thereby extending its life expectancy.
- Sound Insulation
- Increased cooling efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Storm water management benefits.
EPT offers several products to aid in the construction of your Roof Garden installation including:
- 120' 20, 30 or 40 mil PVC or TPO Root Barrier sheeting. Meets ASTM-7176 Requirements
- Sheeting available in full adhered membrane version
- Treadway Protective pathway membranes
EPT’s flexible membranes, supported or unsupported, have the following properties:
- Excellent workability for easy installation
- Good elongation properties and extensibility performance
- UV and heat resistance
- Excellent Tear resistance
- Ease of fabrication in the field with available welding equipment