Erdwich - Model HA800 - Hammer Mill
The champions for hard and brittle materials. Hammer mills are particularly suitable for metal scrap, electrical and electronic scrap or chips made of steel, aluminum, but also other materials. And due to the easy adjustability during operation, also the balling of non-ferrous metals is no problem. The result size is variable and can be changed during operation. This product feature in particular is the best example of its high practical suitability.
- Two hydraulically powered housing access points.
- Easy to replace grinding elements on the impact rotor.
Savings on operating costs
- Reversible grinding elements with long service lives.
- Extremely wear-resistant mill rotor.
Configurable throughput and particle size
- Milling gap individually configurable, simple replacement of grinding elements.
- Configurable rotor speeds.
Moist material processing possible
- With externally placed shaft bearings and specialised housing seals no milled product or dust can enter the bearings.
Low-noise, low-dust operation
- With optionally available soundproofing housing.
- Specialised shaft and housing seals, plus corresponding extraction points.
Efficient, safe operation
- PLC unit, offering an overload cut-out to protect the machine from overloading or solid parts.
- Testing material under real conditions, fine-tuning, showing alternatives - that is the world at the Erdwich Test Center.
- For you as our customer, this means a secure basis for your investment decision.
The flexible design of the shock and impact principle, adapted to the different materials being processed, can be constructed both for the breaking-up of materials and as baling machines, thereby offering a wide-ranging scope of applications:
- Refrigerator recycling as well as electrical and electronic scrap processing as a pre- or post-stage after standard shredding technology
- Processing of aluminium profiles and composite materials
- Preparation of shredder light fraction for subsequent separation
- Recycling of printed circuit boards, IC components and small electronic equipment
- Grinding of non-ferrous composite materials with subsequent baling
- Processing of large-volume metal swarf
- Preparation of tyre wires for subsequent separation of rubber and iron
- Slag processing
- and much more
Integrated explosion protection
- Highest safety standards.
Opening for maintenance of miling board
- Direct access for easy maintenance.
Miling board adjustment
- Overload protection through stable spring assemblies.
- Emergency ejection in case of massive material and interfering substances.
Hydraulic housing opening
- for easy accessibility during maintenance and inspection work.
Housing dust- and gas-tight
- Special shaft and housing seal.
- Allows inerting with nitrogen or other gases.
Controlled particle size flow rate
- Individual setting of the grinding gap opening and easy changing of the grinding tools.
- Adjustable rotor speed
External shaft bearings
- To protect the bearings from contamination.
Hydraulically extendable screen
- for easy accessibility.
- Quantity of rotors: 1
- Drive power: 45 kW up to 132 kW
- Rotor diameter: 610 mm
- Weight: 9.000 kg up to 13.000 kg
- Sieve grate opening: 8 mm up to 100 mm