Erdwich - Model EKZ - Cardboard Shredder
The ERDWICH cardboard shredder happily accepts not just cardboard but also fruit crates, polystyrene packaging and other types of packaging. The EKZ has two shafts with independent drives: one high-speed shredder shaft and one slow-speed feed-in shaft. The feed-in shaft feeds the packaging to the shredder shaft, which then shreds the cardboard in double-quick time. In addition to the standard setup – a standalone machine that is either hand- or belt-fed – the EKZ cardboard shredder can also be set up to work in tandem with pressed-waste containers.
- Rugged twin-shaft shredder principle
- Screw-fitted, replaceable feeder and shredder sections
- Slow-speed, low-maintenance chain drive
- Externally-mounted shaft bearings
- Wide range of sizes and form factors
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down