From Plant Engineering
Technologically advanced solutions for refrigerator shredding and processing. One particular challenge in the refrigerator recycling process is presented by chlorofluorocarbons such as R 11, R 12 or R 141b, which were used for decades as foaming agents for insulation materials. Since these substances damage the Earth’s ozone layer when released, they must be removed and collected securely in a closed-system pre-processing plant.
With ERDWICH, you are assured of the latest, technologically advanced solutions:
- Fully-automated handling as from the moment they are placed on the roller conveyor
- Automated plant control, with concurrent monitoring and documentation of all process parameters
- Full enclosure of high-noise facility components offers optimum noise abatement
- ERDWICH technology makes an inert atmosphere redundant for foamed CFC refrigeration plant – but is possible at any time if the input material changes
- Compact solutions significantly reduce spatial requirements
- The latest technological solutions are always available ASAP
- Compliant with new DIN EN 50574 rules
Whether you’re handling small-scale units or complex refrigeration plant: utilise the expertise we’ve gained in processing over 30 million refrigerator units.