The material is taken up by the cutting rotor and shredded repeatedly against the stator blade, using the tried-and-tested rotor/stator principle. This continues until the desired size has been achieved and the material can pass through the perforated screen underneath. The result is impressive: superior efficiency and optimum reliability for predefined fragment sizes.
Choose the mature and highly economical technology of the ERDWICH single-shaft shredder for your application.
- Precise rotor/stator cutting system
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs
- Integrated perforated disk to sort piece sizes
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing
- Application-specific drive and cutter element models
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down