Erla - Captair Flow Laminar Flow Hoods
Clean Air Enclosures Handling & Sample Protection Providing an ultra-clean & dust free environment
The Captair Flow laminar flow hoods provide an ultra-clean and dust-free work area.
Ideal for applications such as non-pathogenic cell cultures, In-vitro cultures, microbiology, homeopathic preparations, electronics, and optics.
These workstations feature HEPA H14 filters to provide an ISO Class 5 work environment. The HEPA H14 filters guarantee 99.995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1µm.
Product features include bright internal lighting, slanted sash, large opening for easy access, and side panel utility ports, and low energy consumption.
Optional accessories include stainless steel or resin work surface, rolling cart with locking wheels, and stationary work bench.
- Non-pathogenic cell cultures
- In-vitro cultures
- Microbiology (Non-pathogenic)
- Homeopathic preparations in pharmacies
- Optics, etc.
4 new models
- 4 sizes available
- Stainless steel worktop with a built in spill tray
- Rolling or fixed carts available
- Standalone enclosures that do not require HVAC connections
- Immediately operational, place where you need it in your lab
Modular filtration column / Air quality into the enclosure
- HEPA H 14 filter : 99.995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 microns (according to the EN1822-1 standard, MPPS method).
- Vertical laminar air flow entering the enclosure protects your work from contamination
Additional chemical protection
- Advanced carbon filter will protect handlings from VOCs present into the laboratory air
- Air quality in the enclosure is ISO 5
Very low energy consumption
- The largest hood is only 261W
The fan draws air from the laboratory and pass throughout theH14 HEPA filter which retains particles larger than 0.1 microns with 99.995% filtration efficiency
Air entering the enclosure is free of any external contamination and provides an ultra clean work atmosphere. Contamination sensitive samples are well protected.