Esit - Model PM - Monoblock Weighing Scales
From Industrial Scales
Fully automatic, four-load cell Esit PM scales combine a slim monoblock structure with a robust construction, which ensures durability under industrial conditions. Standardly bundled with multi-functional electronic indicator ART, and produced in various sizes (125x125 cm, 125x150 cm and 125x220 cm) and capacities (600 kg and 1,500 kg) with steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel options.
Esit PM scales aim to meet the users' medium-capacity weighing requirements and they are standardly bundled with Esit ART indicators.
PM scales may be integrated with other Esit indicators to be used in various other applications and under many different conditions. Stainless steel and Ex-proof types are available for use in case of humidity and in the presence of flammable materials. The scales optionally feature filling control and industrial control outputs.
- Modern and slim structure
- Coated or stainless steel platform and load-bearing parts
- Water-proof load cells in IP68 protection class
- Fully electronic measurement from multiple points
- Suitable for embedded use
- Double-display indicator
- Alphabetic character entry
- Capability to define 7 headings
- Capability to define 100 data fields under one heading and 10 data fields under the other headings
- 9 different and storable settings for piece counting
- 9 different and storable settings pricing
- Changeable units
- Various language options
- Automatic and multiple taring
- Printer output
- Computer output
- Remote display output
- Date and time display
- CE approval