ESTA - Model 70 and 100 - Stationary Dust Extractors
The ESTA 70 and ESTA 100 small dust extractors are designed for temporary use with small dust quantities. The devices take up little space and can be installed quickly and easily under a table or on a shelf. The ESTA 70 and ESTA 100 small dust extractors are especially suited to individual workstation extraction in metal processing plants, mechanical workshops or lapidary shops. They are also useful inrepair shops and jewellery factories.
Applications for ESTA small stationary dust extractors:
- Individual workstation extraction for industry and skilled trades
- Designed for occasional extraction of small quantities of dust
- For use when sawing, milling, grinding, etc.
- For direct extraction at machines
- precision mechanics industry
- Jewellery industry
- Electrical industry
Advantages at a glance:
- Minimal space requirements
- Easy handling
- Low operating costs
- Minimal maintenance cost
- Stationary and mobile application