Model ETG 30 - Submersible Transmitter
A ceramic pressure sensor and the electronics convert the hydrostatic pressure into a proportional electrical signal. The bearer cable contains a pressure compensation tube to compensate for atmospheric pressure fluctuations. The submersible transmitter is supplied as 2- wire version providing output signal 4- 20 mA as well as with measurement ranges up to 100.00 mWS.
- The submersible transmitter is utilised to provide continuous level measurements in drinking and industrial water plant.
- 11.5... 30 V DC
- min.: 0... 1.0 mWS
max.: 0... 100.0 mWS
and all intermediate values
- Linearity: < 0.5 % F. S.
- Temperature drift: < 0.01 % / K
- Long term stability: < 0.5 % / a
- Robust and reliable
- Housing and measuring cell made of stainless steel
- Ex approval zone 1 (option)
- Compact diameter
- Full scale range up to 100.00 mWS
- Standard versions on stock