Eurobent - Model GCL CS - Double Lined Geosynthetic Clay Liner
EUROBENT CS - Double lined for additional strength. EUROBENT CS is an isolating non-permeable product which is constructed using two component parts. The Geosynthetic barrier :PE,PP,PVC. This permanently protects the product against water penetration and leaching of toxic substances. The Geosynthetic Clay Liner(GCL) The excellent absorption properties of bentonite renders the GCL impermeable. The self-sealing properties of the bentonite layer secures the integrity of the product in the event of damage to the geosynthetic layers. This distinguishes EUROBENT CS from other products that also use bentonite as a main component.
EUROBENT CS also has the following additional advantages:
- An upgraded mechanical operating parameter.
- Extreme toughness and durability.
- A double lined system.
- Self-healing properties.
- Puncture resistance
- A verified and proven track record for quality.
EUROBENT CS consists of two main components:
- A Geomembrane as a geosynthetic barrier with high tensile strength and thickness.
- A bentonite mat consisting of:
- A non-woven geosynthetic textile as a cover layer.
- A bentonite layer.
- A woven geosynthetic textile as a carrier and reinforcement layer.
EUROBENT CS production process consists of the following stages.
- A technically designed needling process using specially designed hooked needles, these are used to punch through the non woven geotextile layer capturing the fibres and binding them to the woven geotextile layer sandwiching the bentonite in place to form a strong waterproof membrane ready for easy installation on job sites.
- A specially designed lamination process to apply the HDPE, LDPE in thicknesses of 0.2mm-2.5mm as a geomembrane to the GCL to order to form an additional secondary waterproof composite barrier.
EUROBENT CS is the best solution to secure your investment against unwanted contaminant ingress.
Because of its exceptional sealing properties and durability, EUROBENT CS is regularly used in the waterproofing of foundations in:
EUROBENT CS is widely used in the building and construction industries as well as in any field where structures have to be protected against groundwater leaching.
- Underground garages.
- Flat Roofs.
- And any other projects requiring a waterproof lining.
EUROBENT CS is available in either black or green in the following dimensions: