Eurobent - Model QC - Quick Seal (EB QS)
For the last 5 years our geosynthetic clay barriers have been used in almost every country in Europe, as well as overseas. This year in response to customer requests we present our Quick Seal bentonite lining system, Eurobent Quick Seal. Our Quick Lining system is a composite of a polymer-modified geotextile, a bentonite core and a geotextile fabric secured with needle punching, this produces a technologically advanced waterproof layer with excellent moisture protection. Bentonite absorbs water from the surrounding soil and swells, creating an impenetrable barrier ideal for use in both construction and environmental projects. EUROBENT QS can quickly absorb and retain large amounts of water, solutions and leachates.
- EUROBENT QS is the most modern solution for demanding projects where quick swelling and water absorption is essential.
- The inclusion of a swelling geotextile reduces the amount of bentonite required in the production process, leading to a product that is lighter than traditional bentonite mats while still retaining the same level of water-permeability properties.
- EUROBENT QS is the only product of its kind on the market.
- If a traditional geosynthetic clay barrier is insufficient for you needs then EUROBENT QS will not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
- The polymerised geotextile absorbs and retains water by gelling. The swollen gell particles retain water, solutions and leachates, preventing leakage.
- The bentonite layer acts as an additional, natural barrier for liquids and gases, and as such EUROBENT QS in an extraordinarily hermetic product that is completely impermeable.
- It provides double protection against water leakage.
- It is self-sealing due to the polimerized non-woven and bentonite layer.
- Quick swelling.
- Continually active polymers.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Lighter than traditional bentonite mats.
- Highly effective in demanding environments.
- Easier installation due to its reduced weight.
- More economical to transport.