EUROPELEC - Scraper Arm
Utilisation: The scraper arm is designed to be installed in all circular settling tanks (primary or secondary settling tank). It is generally used for the treatment of urban or industrial waste water which contains heavy matter which can settle quickly, and in which it is important to be able to extract the sludge as it is formed.
- Stainless steel for submerged parts and aluminium for overhead parts, for optimal corrosion resistance
- Aluminium structure much lighter than galvanised steel solutions
- Product entirely designed and manufactured in France
The materials used are mainly hot-dip galvanised steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
The scraper arm consists of the following elements:
- A reconstituted beam of folded sheet metal, reinforced by a lattice on which the protective railings, the bottom scrapers and possibly the surface scraper are fixed
- An arm which rests on a hub;
- A slip ring used to deliver electrical power to the drive end;
- A beam which is supported by one or two wheels with rubber tyres;
- A gear motor;
- A set of overflows with teeth.
The choice of materials (aluminium for the exposed parts) – grades of stainless steel adapted to the operating constraints for the submerged parts – are made to ensure an extended service life for EUROPELEC equipment.
- Fixed or motorised cleaning brush
- Obstacle detector
- Stone flushing
- De-icing system of the raceway
- Rotation sensor
- Safety and/or access ladder with or without gate
- Torque limiter
- Hopper flushing system
- All stainless steel version available on request