EUROPELEC - Surface, Fixed or Floating Slow Turbine
From Surface Aerators
Utilisation: Specially designed for wastewater treatment, the hydrodynamic shape of the polyester rotor of the EUROPELEC surface aerator/turbine stirs and oxygenates the water extremely well.
- A spray cover to avoid aerosol spray and noise pollution
- A gear motor cover
- A frame to be adapted to existing civil engineering works in the case of a rehabilitation
- A wide power range, from 1.5 to 110 kW (more power on demand)
- French design and manufacturing
- Option to mount our slow turbines on floating pontoons with or without an access gangway
The assembly can be fixed on a concrete gangway or on a metal frame using the seat plate. The very robust slow speed aerator/turbine is designed for use in a fixed or floating position.
LTF is made up of the following elements:
- A gear motor;
- A coupling sleeve;
- A rotor, made of fibreglass reinforced polyester, is filled with expanded polyurethane foam. Its density of less than 1 makes it easier to mount in a full tank and reduces the axial loads of the gear motor.
- A spray cover to prevent spray and noise pollution;
- Gear motor casing;
- A frame for adjusting the existing civil engineering in the case of a renovation project;
- A suction chimney for deep tanks;
- Anchoring accessories for the floating version.In its floating version, this product is also available for rental.