Utilisation: The purpose of the centrally driven thickener is to thicken the sludge coming from urban or industrial water treatment plants as much as possible. It is used in small or medium installations. The equipment fitted to the thickener is designed for tanks between 3 m and 13 m in diameter.
- All metal parts supplied in stainless steel
- Reduced energy consumption
- Available in hot-dip galvanised steel on request
- French design and manufacturing
The thickener essentially consists of the following elements:
- A gear motor that is over-engineered to cope with the forces to be delivered;
- A crown bearing;
- A central tube guided, in its lower section, by a fixed bearing and, connected to the crown in its upper section;
- Two arms composed of spacers and crosspieces on which are fixed the vertical racks and the sludge scrapers that can be adjusted according to the slope of the raft;
- A set of tensioners (according to the dimensions) to stiffen the metal structure.
The materials used are mainly hot-dip galvanised steel, stainless steel and two coats of anti-rust paint for the electromechanical parts.
Option of supplying the rotor with polyester blades.