EuropeRec - Model Tiger Series - Single Shaft Shredder
T-Series Single Shaft Shredders are heavy-duty size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for especially hard and voluminous materials. The large shredding chamber and loading hopper capacity, combined with the PLC controlled horizontal ram pusher ensure optimum feeding of material to the rotor. Therefore, the most efficient performance will be achieved.
Throughputs typically range between 1,500 and 12,000 kg/hr, depending on model, material type and application:
- Plastics: mouldings, purgings/lump, profiles, and films.
- Timber and wood: pallets, joinerswaste, and green waste.
- Paper and cardboard: confidential documents, production waste, and packaging materials.
- Copper cable: household-, telecoms- and industrial cables including S.W.A.
- Aluminum: used beverage cans (UBC’s), swarf, and cables.
- Textiles: carpet (rolls and tiles) and garments.
- Security destruction: counterfeit items, faulty goods, and out of date stock.
- Foam: production waste.
- Mixed household & commercial waste: RDF- and SRF production.
- Energy efficient and maximum cutting force and productivity.
- Shock absorbing gearbox reduces stress on drive components.
- Rotor knives can be rotated and used on several edges before replacement.
- Long life counter knives can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance.
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control.
- Segmented shredding chamber floor with brass guides and PU slides.
- Twinspeed hydraulics with integrated air cooler.
- Stand-alone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system.
- Tested, approved and certified to the applicable CE safety standards.