Manual electrode for anti-corrosion protective coatings on carbon and low alloy steels. Marine applications: propeller shaft bearings, ships stabilisers, pumps. Papermaking applications: washing plant equipment, diffuser towers. Chemical industry: equipment exposed to organic industrial acids and caustic solutions. Waste disposal: industrial and chemical waste incinerators.
- Tensile strength Rm: ~700 N/mm 2
- Yield strength Rp 0.2: ~460 N/mm 2
- Elongation A5: ~40 %
- Hardness (as deposited): 200-240 HV30
- Excellent resistance to pitting-, crevice and intergranular corrosion, plus fatigue
- Resistance to high-temperature oxidation (up to 1100°C)
- Very good resistance to creep at high temperatures