EVDOS - Model AB-S Type - Quick Relief Valve
From Quick Relief Valve
The pressure relief valve is constructed in order to protect main pipe lines from water hammer . The basic design consist of a fixed nozzle , a disc and a preloaded spring. This simple construction and the sensitivity in pressure fluctuations lead to a very satisfactory operating conditions.
- D = Spring wire diameter mm
- P = Max. Sealing pressure m
- Q = Max. Discharge in open valve l/sec
- P1=Pressure for fully open valve m
- ΔP=( P1-P ) max . Pressure rise m