EvoLogics - Model S2CR 48/78 - Underwater Acoustic USBL System
S2CR 48/78 USBL with a horizontally omnidirectional transducer beam pattern is a high-speed device for tracking and communication in reverberant shallow waters, providing data transfer rates up to 31.2 kbit/s over a 1000 m range. High operating frequency ensures great performance even in noisy environments.
- Short-range operations in shallow waters
- Transceiver for USBL positioning
- High speed communication link
- Data transmissions and accurate positioning for AUVs and ROVs
- Underwater acoustic sensor networks