Excel manufactures rubber and steel belt conveyors for both above and in ground applications. Excel's conveyors are system engineered to provide maximum value and seamless conveyor to baler integration. Full integration allows our conveyors to be operated from either the baler control panel or automatically through the baler control system. This engineered system approach enables the conveyor and baler system to be pre-wired with all contactors, electronics and conduits, and is shipped with detailed service documentation. Beyond eliminating the cost, risk, and delays of field wiring, Excel removes other common surprise costs by including hinged and removable pit plates.
Standard Features: Excel Baler Conveyors
- Generous conveyor sidewall heights are designed for specific baling systems.
- Flat 'In Ground' sections available in any length.
- UL Approved controls with standard over belt E-stop emergency shut off.
- Self-cleaning under-belt system, acial flow wing pulleys, and full flashing protect belt and minimize cleaning
- Remove start/stop pre-wired to baler controls.
- Replaceable Hardox wear surfaces ensure virtually endless service life.
- Standard instalation kits include painted pit plates, anchor bolts and misc. hardware.