EZ-Size - Model AD - Self-Cleaning Filtration System for Anaerobic Digesters
The EZ-Size AD is a filtration system developed to make solid-free samples from the liquid fraction of anaerobic digesters available for on-line analysis.Devoid of complex engineering and equipped with oversized ball valves for sample intake and drain, this filtration system can cope with the difficult properties of anaerobic effluent samples and assure optimal up-time and analytical performance. Available pore sizes: 0.5 up to 2 mm.
All AppliTek filtration and preconditioning systems are designed for fully automatic operation and require virtually no human intervention. Basically all systems are incorporated either with a blow-back action by instrument air, or a specific cleaning cycle. This fundamental design principle does not merely allow trouble-free sampling, moreover it contributes to high up-times. The design and choice of materials of our systems is second to none and make them ideal to be used in many applications, even for non-AppliTek analyzers.
- Sampling-filtration system for anaerobic digesters
- Pneumatically actuated ball valves for sample intake and drain
- Self-cleaning action by means of instrument air (blowback)
- Stainless steel filter element
- Pump to be supplied by customer
- Automatic, blowback by solenoid controlled instrument air
Available pore sizes
Required fast loop
- 25 – 35 ml/min
- 80° C (176° F)
- Dry & oil free according to ISA S7.0.01-1996 quality standard