The EZ-Size is an entry-level filtration system equipped with many features from our classic ModuSize: self-cleaning, various pore sizes and many mounting and integration possibilities. The filtration system is suited for handling all sorts of waste waters and industrial effluents.
Available pore sizes:
- 50 / 100 / 200 micron
- 1 / 2 mm
For applications in anaerobic digestion, please refer to the EZ-Size AD.
All AppliTek filtration and preconditioning systems are designed for fully automatic operation and require virtually no human intervention. Basically all systems are incorporated either with a blow-back action by instrument air, or a specific cleaning cycle. This fundamental design principle does not merely allow trouble-free sampling, moreover it contributes to high up-times. The design and choice of materials of our systems is second to none and make them ideal to be used in many applications, even for non-AppliTek analyzers.
- Self-cleaning filtration system by means of instrument air (blowback)
- Working in fast loop (to be provided on-site)
- Stainless steel filter element, available in several pore sizes
- Static Pressure Regulator provides a constant, readily available sample level
- Supplied with a sample pump unit
- Automatic, blowback by solenoid controlled instrument air
Available pore sizes
- 50, 100, 200 µm
- 1, 2 mm
Required fast loop
- 2 m/s
- 25 – 35 ml/min
- 80° C (176° F)
- 100 W
- Dry & oil free according to ISA S7.0.01-1996 quality standard