Excellent for hand pumping from a shallow well. The technology incorporated in the Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pump was first developed as a village pump to draw water from shallow wells on the Pacific island of Tonga. Now with threaded connection in a kitset package. 10 to 88ft pumping depth.
The Ezi-action® Shallow Well Pump is an excellent manual hand pump for villages without electricity and for use in an emergency and after a disaster. Being made from μPVC it is lightweight and transportable. It is available as a Kitset package or as components that can easily be glued together.
- in a Kitset form it is easy to install (up to 20 minutes)
- Kitset comes with pipe connection for the water level
- pipe sections are connected by threaded joints that are only hand tightened
- made from uPVC - there is nothing to rust or corrode
- low cost pump that has been thoroughly tested
- Easy to install Kitset package
- The pump is made from PVC plastic which makes it light to handle. Each section is threaded for easy assembly. 2 people will take between 15 and 20 minutes to install a 52ft pump. No additional piping or plumbing required.