F&J ECONOAIR - Model L-12PTR - Premium Personal Air Sampler
The ECONOAIR Premium L-12PTR is a low-cost high-performance personal air sampling pump. It is a simple model designed for sampling of asbestos, lead and other airborne contaminates. The rugged compact design features a rechargeable NiMH battery with available one-hour recharger. The L-12PTR can be programmed for timing routine activated sampling and allows the operator to select a reference T and P flow rate or flow rate at ambient conditions of T and P.
The sealed pump case protects the internal components from dust, fibers and moisture. Simplicity of its operation features establishment of flows at 4, 8 and 10 LPM’s, maintained within 5% for full constant flow compensation using 37 and 25 mm cassettes interchangeable. This insures accurate sample volumes based on the run time. The ECONOAIR Premium L-12PTR is capable of delivering up to 12 LPM for periods exceeding 8 hours. Bright LCD’s indicate pump ON, Flow Fault or a Low Battery.
The ECONOAIR Premium features a two line display that displays flowrate, accumulated volume, elapsed time, battery life and a countdown timer.
The operator can select to report flow rates and volumes to ambient conditions or to a Reference Temperature and Pressure.
- Compact, Rugged and Quiet
- No tools required to change flow rates
- Flow setting is saved in memory for next day quick start
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- One-hour rechargeable batteries and extended run triple packs
- High impact steel fiber filled Lexan case, antistatic and RFI shielded
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- Flows up to 12 LPM
- High backpressure capable for 25mm 0.45μ asbestos filters
- Built in washable stainless steel 100 micron filter for economy of use
- NiMH batteries; 6.45 Ah
- Displays: Total Accumulated Volume, Elapsed Time, Battery Life, Countdown Clock and Current Flowrate
- Timing routine activated sampling
- Correction of flow rates and volumes to a Reference Temperature and Pressure
- One year warranty