F&J - Model DF-EDL-22E Series - Elite Digital Light (EDL) Air Sampler
The DF-EDL-22E environmental air sampling system with digital flowmeter is a low-volume air sampler consisting of brushless centrifugal blower with automatic electronic flow control. The vacuum air movement system is mounted on a removable base plate, which can be secured within the GFCI protected aluminum environmental weatherhouse, Model WH-3 having an enclosure rating of IPX3. The digital flow meter has a large bright LED display.
The DF-EDL-22E environmental air sampling system is designed for continuous outdoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category. The standard product displays flow rate, elapsed time and totalized volume by operator selection. The typical operating range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 – 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P 25ºC, 1 Atm
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20
- 24VDC External power connector
- PUMP TYPE: Centrifugal blower
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 6 CFM (180 LPM) at 0' Hg Pressure drop.
- ULTIMATE VACUUM: 20'Hg (635 mm) Hg at sea level.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 200-240VAC; 50/60 Hz @ 7 amperes; single phase
- CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION: 10 Amperes
- ELECTRICAL CORD: All-temperature, 3-wire, 14 gauge
- AIRFLOW REGULATOR: Electronic
- HANDLES: 2-steel, on base plate
- DIMENSIONS: 32”L × 26”W × 48 ¼” with Legs (81,3 × 66,0 × 122,6 cm)
- WEIGHT: 82 lbs. (37.3 kg)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 32º-104º F (0º- 40º C)
- INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 3
- ENCLOSURE RATING: IPX3
- VOLUME TOTALIZER: Volume totalizations corrected to a Reference T and P. Units for volume are factory set.