F&J - Model DF-14ME - Cart Mounted Low Volume Air Sampler (220 - 240 VAC)
The DF-14ME Air Sampler includes an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump with a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum head drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its lifetime. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a mobile cart with two rubber wheels to permit mobile transportation of the unit.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 to 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP : 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P : 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P : 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P : 25ºC, 1 Atm
- FLOW : VOLUME
- sccm : scc
- SLPM : SL
- SCMH : SCM
- SCFM : SCF
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20
- Cell Phone P/N: CASRPS-DFM