F&J - Model DF-14ME - Cart Mounted Low Volume Air Sampler
The Model DF-14ME cart mounted mobile low volume air sampler with digital flowmeter has an adjustable, aluminum sampling gooseneck. The adjustable gooseneck permits sampling at heights varying from 4’ to 7’ above floor level. Model DF-14ME contains state of the art microprocessor electronics, which provides for corrected flow rate measurements, volume totalizations, and an RS232 communications port. It has a large bright LED display.
The DF-14ME Air Sampler includes an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump with a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum head drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its lifetime. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a mobile cart with two rubber wheels to permit mobile transportation of the unit.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 to 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP : 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P : 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P : 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P : 25ºC, 1 Atm
- FLOW : VOLUME
- sccm : scc
- SLPM : SL
- SCMH : SCM
- SCFM : SCF
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20