F&J - Model DF-22E - Digital Flow Meter Low Volume Air Sampler (220 - 240 VAC)
The Model DF-22E environmental air sampling system with digital flow meter is a low-volume air sampler consisting of an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump, with a constant air flow regulator for use where a nearly constant air flow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice, by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum head drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its service life. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a removable base plate, which can be secured with the GFCI protected aluminum environmental weatherhouse Model WH-3, having an enclosure rating of IPX3. The digital flow meter has a large bright LED display.
The DF-22E environmental air sampling system is designed for continuous outdoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category. Standard product displays flow rate, elapsed time and totalized volume by operator selection.
The typical operating range is 0,5 to 4 CFM (14 – 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP : 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P : 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P : 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P : 25ºC, 1 Atm
- Reference or ambient flow conditions are operator selectable
- Elapsed time meter
- RS232 Data export in ASCII format in comma delimeted text string at various operator selectable download frequencies
- Storage of elapsed time and volume in the event of power outage
- Detection of zero flow condition after return of power to pause elapsed time until flow returns
- Auto shut-off on time or volume
- Selectable engineering units for flow and volume (to be set at factory)
- FLOW : VOLUME
- sccm : scc
- SLPM : SL
- SCMH : SCM
- SCFM : SCF
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20