F&J - Model Econoair Plus L-15P - Personal Air Sampler
The F&J Econoair Plus L-15P personal air sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control (patent pending), an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
The purpose of this pump is to draw air contaminants in through a sampling media such as 25*, 37, and 47mm filter cassettes, to gauge personnel exposure to particulates, aerosols and mold.
No tools are required to operate this pump and Keys lock to prevent it from being turned off. The main display allows quick selection to RUN (for sampling) or MENU (to reset pumps data).
Other features include elapsed time, flow rate and accumulated volume. The built in timer counts down the sampling time up to 40 hours and automatically turns the pump off. All data is saved, and cleared for next sample under the MENU “Clear All Data” option.
- Flows at 15 LPM for Air-O-Cell/Allergenco-D Cassettes sampling**
- Accuracy ± 5% of display reading or pump Flow Faults
- Displays: elapsed time, accumulated volume and flow rate
- Flow Compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
- “Auto-restar” within one minute of a flow fault
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Key pad lock system
- One year warranty
** Actual flow achievable is dependent upon filter media air flow resistance and diameter.
- Total Flow Range: 5-20.0 LPM
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH Batteries; 4.8Vm 6.45Ah
- Operating Temperature Range: 32º to 113ºF (0º to 45ºC)
- Case: Polycarbonate steel fiber filled; RFI-shielded and antistatic
- Size: 4.5'H × 4'W × 2'D (11.4 × 10.2 × 5 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (879 g)
- Displayed Information: Current Flowrate; Elapsed Time; Battery Life; Accumulated Volume; Countdown Timer
- Accuracy: ± 5% of the flow set point