F&J - Model GAS-100-XX/100E-XX - Portable Inline Flow Monitor For Air Samplers (100-120 & 200-240 VAC)
The GAS-100-XX/100E-XX Series portable flow computer systems are designed to upgrade existing air sampling systems. The GAS-100-XX/100E-XX are connected in line between the pump inlet and the filter holder. The GAS-100-XX/100E-XX upgrade eliminates the need to engage in expensive conversions of equipment or the need to purchase new air sampling systems.
The inline flow monitor utilizes a bright VFD that has two (4) lines by 24 characters and utilizes wide temperature range electronic components for use in extreme ambient conditions.
The inline flow monitor is designed for continuous indoor use or protected outdoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow ranges vary from 1 CFM to 25 CFM (30 – 710 LPM).
- Precision machined DP flow sensor
- State-of-the-Art electronics
- Vacuum fluorescent display; 4 line × 24 characters
- Flow rate and volume measurements corrected to operator selectable Reference Temperature and Pressure
- Constant air flow regulator
- Display in English or various metric units
- Dual RS-232 communication ports
- Flow rate accuracy: ±3.0% Full Scale
- Auto zero calibration feature of flow sensor
- Various operator selectable sampling modes
- Multiple operator selectable data storage and data
- transmission frequency rates
- Display of Multiple on-board calculations
- Wide temperature range electronics
- Handle: Plastic
- Electrical Cord: All temperature, 3 wire, 14 gauge
- Power Requirements:
- GAS100: 100-120 VAC, 47-63 Hz; 0.3 amperes maximum
- GAS100E: 220-240 VAC, 47-93 Hz; 0.2 amperes maximum
- Dimensions: 10' L x 8-1/2' W x 9-3/4' H. (25.4 cm X 21.6 cm X 24.8 cm)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kgs)
- Measurement Accuracy:Air flow +/- 3.0% of full scale
- Temperature +/- 0.9º F (0.5º C)
- Barometric Pressure 1% over measured range
- Operating Temperatures -30º to 122º F (-34º to 50º C)
- Storage Temperature: -40º to 158º F (-40º to 70º C)
- Calibration: Factory calibration 1 per year
- Communications Interface: RS-232
- Display: VFD; 4×24 characters
- Simultaneous data storage of all measured parameters in Non-volatile memory; time and date stamp on records. Data storage for continuous sampling
- Optional reporting of all stored data and/or summary record for host computer or local printer via RS-232 serial link.
- Flow calculation from differential pressure value using best-fit curve method.
- Flow correction for standard temperature and pressure is operator selectable (4 options)
- Auto-zero correction utilizing electro-pneumatic method to compensate for zero offset and drift (automatic once every minute).
- Minimum and maximum values of measured and calculated parameters.
Operator Selectable References are:
- 0ºC Pressure
- 20ºC 1 Atm (101.325 kPa)
- 70ºF 1 Bar (100.000 kPa)
- Optional data communications software to download data from instrument to PC after completion of sampling activity.