F&J - Model GAS-EDL-300WE-HT - Elite Digital Light (EDL) Global Air Sampling System (200 - 240 VAC)
F&J Model GAS-EDL-300WE-HT air sampler is a powerful small foot print light weight AC/DC powered air sampling system operable from (1) line power or (2) an optional 24VDC external power source. This powerful air sampler is the lightest weight low volume air sampler available. The HT model is designed for operation in ambient temperatures as high as 60°C (140°F).
The GAS-EDL-300WE-HT air sampler is well suited for various types of air sampling application such as REMP, plant emissions and work area monitoring programs. It can also be utilized in remote air sampling applications powered from solar panels or wind turbines. The Global Air Sampler software provides the ultimate in end user customization including operator selectable alarm settings, Reference T and P values and engineering units.
The F&J technology provides maximum flexibility, data integrity, automatic flow control and opportunities for control by a PC device through the RS232 communication port.
The typical operating flow range is 30 - 300 SLPM (1.1 – 10.6 SCFM). The maximum flow obtainable is dependent upon the air flow resistance of the filter(s) utilized for the air sampling application and the dimension of the specific filter media.
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Lightweight: ~15 lbs. (6,8 kg)
- Powerful: Flow rate to 300 LPM*
- Very low maintenance
- Automatic Flow Control
- Precision machined DP flow sensor
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD); 4 line × 24 characters
- Dual RS-232 communication ports
- Flow rate accuracy: ±3.0% Full Scale
- Auto zero calibration feature of flow sensor
- Multiple operator selectable data storage and data transmission frequency rates
- Wide temperature range electronics
- Brushless motor
- High ambient temperature rating to 140°F (60°C)
Reviews have been disabled for F&J - Model GAS-EDL-300WE-HT - Elite Digital Light (EDL) Global Air Sampling System (200 - 240 VAC).