F&J - Model HV1SRT - High Volume Air Sampler
Models HV1SRT single rotometer is a high volume air sampler. This model features electronic flow regulation, a motor cooling fan in the motor housing, flow measurement and flow calibration capability. The pump is mounted on a rigid base having nonskid rubber feet. A removable controller module unit includes a protective guard for the single flowmeter and the controls. This removable controller module facilitates maintenance of pump components. This unit comes equipped with a resettable LCD timer.
- Single Rotometer
- Multiple Reinforcement for the Electrical Cord
- Stable Base Plate
- Removable Controller Module to Facilitate Maintenance
- Multiple Rotometer Scales are Available
- Flow Adjustment Via Motor Speed Control
- Dual Ball Bearing Motor with Independent Cooling
- Resettable LCD Elapsed Time Meter
- 100 – 120VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase
- Two-stage, dual ball bearing, bypass type with an independent cooling system for the motor that provides
- thermal overload protection.
- 94 CFM at 29.92” Hg and 68ºF (Free air flow)
- 80” H2O at standard temperature and pressure and zero flow restriction
Temperature Operating Range:
- 18 to 122ºF (-7 to 50ºC)
- 100 - 120VAC; 50/60Hz at 6 amperes; single phase
- Fuse Protection: 8 amperes, slow-blow fuse
- Resettable LCD elapsed timer meter (minutes or hours)
- Handle: Durable Plastic
- Weight: 1 lb. (0,5 kg)
- 7”L × 7”W × 1/8” Thick
- (17,8L × 17,8W × 0,3 cm)
- 9 ¼”L × 8 ¼”W × 10”H
- (23,5 × 21,0 × 25,4 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Flowmeter: Various flow ranges are available in CFM or LPM.
- Flow Calibration: A locking nut secures an adjustable needle valve at the top of the flowmeter.
- Combination Filter Holder Option: A 4-inch diameter particulate filter holder is a standard; an adapter to convert to a standard combination filter holder is optional