F&J - Model LV-1 - Low Volume Air Sampler
Model LV-1 is a low volume air sampler consisting of a ¼ HP oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump with a flow meter, vacuum gauge and a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve in to the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum pressure drop at all times permitting it to run cooler; thus extending its service life.
The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a base with four rubber feet. A handle is provided on the chassis to facilitate its transportation.
The LV-1 Air Sampling System is designed for continuous indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow range is 0.35 to 3.5 CFM (10 – 100 LPM).
- Constant air flow regulator adjustable by user
- Chassis mounted ON-OFF switch with fuse protection
- Durable oil-less carbon vane pump designed for continuous use
- Internal intake and exhaust mufflers
- Rotometer and Vacuum gauge
- 110 – 120VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase
- PUMP TYPE: Oil-lessr carbon vane lA HP, 1725 RPM @ 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 4 CFM (113 LPM) @ 0' Hg Pressure drop
- ULTIMATE VACUUM: 25' (635 mm) Hg @ sea level
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120VAC. 50 60Hz @ 6 amperes: single phase
- FUSE PROTECTION: 6 % amperes, slow blow
- ELECTRICAL CORD: All temperature. 3 wire. 14 gauge
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Furnished as an integral part of the motor
- CONSTANT AIRFLOW REGULATOR: Aluminum construction with silicone diaphragm. adjustable from 1 to 3 CFM (10-100 LPM)
- DIMENSIONS: 18!lx7:,Wx 13'H (45;7L x 17:8A x 33 cm Alt)
- AVERAGE dB: 70.5
- WEIGHT: 37 lbs. (16,8 kg)
- INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 2
- ENCLOSURE RATING: IPX2
- HANDLE: Black Painted Steel