F&J - Model TCS-3000-BL - Tritium Collection System (110V)
The Model TCS-3000-BL Tritium Collection System is a tritium collection system consisting of a diaphragm pump, a brushless DC motor, automatic flow control and 2 removable polycarbonate Indicating Silica Gel columns. The flow and volume of air passing through the system is adjusted and measured by a microprocessor controlled Digital Flow Meter (DFM). The DFM utilizes a precision-machined orifice to measure flow rate. The DFM displays on-board calculations on a bright large character LED display. Flow rate and totalized volume are both corrected to a reference T and P. Elapsed time, flow rate and volume are displayed at operator selection.
Multiple operator selectable data download frequencies are available through the RS232 port for collection and/or storage of real-time data.
The unit is designed for continuous indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow range is 100 – 400 sccm (0,10 – 0,4 LPM).
- Microprocessor controlled electronics
- Flow rate measurements and volume totalizations are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options)
- Classical STP 0ºC, 760mm Hg
- Normal T and P 20ºC, 760mm Hg
- Modified Normal T and P 21,1ºC, 760mm Hg
- Standard Ambient T and P 25ºC, 760mm Hg
- RS-232 Port
- LED Display
- Precision machined orifice
- Flow rate accuracy within ± 4% F.S.
- Flow rate / volume options: sccm / scc SLPM / SL
- 100-120VAC; 50/60Hz, single phase
- Brushless motor
- PUMP TYPE: Diaphragm
- MOTOR: Brushless; 12VDC
- CAPACITY: Maximum capacity dependent upon pump size and flow sensor design.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100 –120VAC; 50/60 Hz; 1 ampere; single phase
- CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION: 1 ampere
- ELECTRICAL CORD: All temperature, 3-wire, 16 gauge; ~9 feet
- DIMENSIONS: 9”D × 24”W × 20”H
- WEIGHT: 67 lbs. (30,3 kg)
- INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 2
- MEASUREMENT ACCURACY
- Air flow: ± 4% of full scale
- Temperature: ± 0.9ºF (0.5ºC) (Not displayed)
- Barometric Pressure: ± 0.6 inches Hg (Not displayed)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: 0º - 104ºF (-17º - 40ºC)*
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -20º - 122ºF (-28º - 50ºC)
- * With optional heating system
- CALIBRATION: Calibration-verification once per year; Factory calibration as needed.
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACES: RS-232
- ON-BOARD CALCULATIONS
- Flow calculation from differential pressure value corrected to a reference T and P
- Elapsed Time
- Cumulative Volume corrected to a reference T and P
- FlashCard Datalogger system for collection and storage of real-time data exiting the RS232 port.
- FlashCard data storage device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- FlashCard 2 GB; P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader; P/N: SDDR-199-A20