F&J - Model DF-1L-BL-8 - Brushless AC/DC Low Flow Air Sampling System
F&J Model DF-1L-BL-8 is a lightweight, small footprint, DC voltage powered air sampling system operable from (1) on-board 4500 mAH NiMH batteries, (2) line power, or (3) automobile cigarette lighter socket. The DF-1L-BL-8 is well suited for low flow rate air sampling activities where users do not know whether line power will be available. Typical operating time from on-board batteries is greater than 8 hours when utilizing FP47M glass fiber filter paper.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility for emergency response sampling responsibilities. The set flowrate is maintained automatically in case of dust loading and does not require operator attention.
Typical flow range is 0.2 – 1.0 SLPM (200 - 1000 sccm).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (100VAC – 250VAC)
- On-Board Batteries
- Automobile Cigarette Lighter
- Long-lasting Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries
- Battery Charging Circuit operable from Line Power Input
- Lightweight ~7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- High Flow ~ 1 LPM Maximum
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Auto shut-off on time or volume
- Battery Life Indicator