F&J - Model DF-3L-BL-8 - Brushless Emergency Response Sampling System
F&J Model DF-3L-BL-8 is a lightweight, small footprint, DC voltage powered air sampling system operable from (1) on-board 4500 mAH NiMH batteries, (2) line power, or (3) automobile cigarette lighter socket.
The DF-3L-BL-8 is well suited for tritium sampling activities from line power or where users do not have line power available. Typical operating time from on-board batteries is greater than 8 hours utilizing an impinge system.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility. The set flowrate is maintained automatically and does not require operator attention. The air sampler provides operator selectable automatic shut off on time or volume
Typical flow range is .8 - 3 SLPM (800 -3000 sccm).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (100VAC – 250VAC)
- On-Board Batteries
- External 12VDC Source
- Long-lasting Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries
- Battery Charging Circuit operable from Line Power Input
- Lightweight ~7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- High Flow 3 LPM Maximum
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Auto shut-off on time or volume
- Battery Life Indicator