F&J - Model DF-40L-400-Li - Emergency Response Sampling System
F&J Model DF-40L-400 is a lightweight, small footprint, DC voltage powered air sampling system operable from (1) on-board 4500mAh Nickel Metal Hydride battery or (2) line power. The DF-40L-400 is well suited for emergency response sampling activities where users do not know whether line power will be available. Typical operating time from on-board battery is approximately 6 hours utilizing FP47M glass fiber filter paper.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility for emergency response sampling responsibilities. The set flowrate is maintained automatically in case of dust loading and does not require operator attention. The air sampler is contained in a lightweight small dimensioned enclosure which is water tight. The unit can be carried very easily by its large, rugged plastic handle.
Typical flow range is 10 - 35 SLPM (0.3 -1.24 SCFM).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (100VAC – 250 VAC)
- On-Board Batteries
- Long-lasting Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
- Internal battery charging system operable from line power input
- Lightweight — ~14.5 lbs. (6.6 kg)
- Maximum Flow 30 to 35 LPM Maximum; typical
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable Reference
- Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Auto shut-off on time or volume
- Battery Life Indicator