F&J - Model DF-40L-AC - Emergency Response Sampling System
F&J Model DF-40L-AC is a lightweight, small footprint, DC voltage powered air sampling system operable from (1) line power, or, (2) an external 12VDC source such as solar panels.
The DF-40L-AC is well suited for remote area air sampling activities where users do not have line power available.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility for emergency response sampling responsibilities. The set flowrate is maintained automatically in case of dust loading and does not require operator attention.
Typical flow range is 10-35 SLPM (0.3 -1.2 SCFM).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (100VAC – 250VAC)
- 12VDC External Source
- Lightweight ~9 lbs. (4 kg)
- Maximum Flow 30 to 35 LPM Maximum; typical
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available).
- Auto shut-off on time or volume