F&J - Model DF-75L-AC - Emergency Response Sampling System
F&J Model DF-75L-AC is a lightweight, small footprint, AC powered air sampling system operable from (1) line power or (2) a 12-15 VDC power source such as an automobile cigarette lighter socket.
The DF-75L-AC is well suited for emergency response sampling activities where users do not know whether line power will be available. Typical operating time from on-board battery is approximately 8 - 10 hours utilizing 47 mm glass fiber filter paper.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility for emergency response sampling responsibilities. The set flowrate is maintained automatically in case of dust loading and does not require operator attention.
Typical flow range is 30-75 SLPM (1.1 -2.6 SCFM).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (100VAC – 250VAC)
- Automobile Cigarette Lighter
- Lightweight — ~11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Maximum Flow: 65 to 75 LPM; typical
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable Reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Auto shut-off on time or volume