F&J - Model DFHV-1S-BL-T - Digital High Volume Air Sampler (100 - 120 VAC)
Various flow and volume engineering units are available for selection at the time of order placement.
The pump is mounted on a rigid base with non-skid rubber feet.
The air sampler is supplied with a 102 mm (4”) diameter filter holder.
The DFHV-1S-BL-T air sampling system is designed for periodic indoor use with a > 4” (102mm) diameter filter media. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
- Display in English or metric units set at factory
- Choices of flow/volume units:
- SLPM: SL
- SCMH: SCM
- SCFM: SCF
- State of the Art microprocessor electronics
- Automatic Flow Control
- Auto Shut-off on time or volume
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable Reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Elapsed time meter
- Auto zero calibration feature of flow sensor
- Bright LED display
- Flow rate accuracy within ± 4.0% F.S.
- RS-232 Communication Port w/Operator selectable download frequency for real-time data
- 100 – 120 VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase
- Brushless Motor (450 watts)
PUMP TYPE: The pump is a 450W brushless blower with 3 phase commutation for more precise speed control
MAXIMUM MOTOR CAPACITY: 36 CFM at 29.92” Hg and 70ºF (Free Air Flow)
HUMIDITY OPERATING RANGE: 0-95% RH (non-condensing)
TEMPERATURE OPERATING RANGE: 18 to 122ºF (-8 to 50ºC)
ULTIMATE VACUUM: 58.9” H2O (4.34 Hg) at standard temperature, pressure and zero flow restriction
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100 – 120VAC; 50/60Hz at 3 amperes; single phase
CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION: 10 amperes
ELECTRICAL CORD: All temp, 3 wire 16 gauge
FLOW CONTROL: Electronic motor speed control
HANDLE: Durable metal/plastic
DIMENSIONS: (10”L × 8 ¼”W × 9¾ ”H) (25.4cm L x 21.0cm W x 24.8cm H)
AVERAGE dB: 78.6 at 31.4 CFM
WEIGHT: Approx 12 lbs (5.43 kg)
INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 2
DIGITAL FLOWMETER DISPLAYS:
Flowrate: Corrected to Ref. T and P
Elapsed Time: hhh:mm
Volume: Corrected to Ref. T and P
FLOW CALIBRATION: Factory calibration or calibration check recommended once per year.
FILTER HOLDER OPTIONS: The standard 102 mm filter holder design can be custom modified to provide 110 mm, 120 mm, 130 mm and 150 mm filter media.