F&J - Model DFHV-1S - Digital Flow Meter High Volume
Model DFHV-1S digital high volume air samplers provide simplicity of operation and improved accuracy. This model features a motor cooling fan within the motor housing, digital flow measurement, elapsed time and accumulated volume measurement capability. It has a bright LED display and a four button keypad. The standard model has manual flow control. An optional automatic flow control feature is available.
Various flow and volume engineering units are available for selection.
The pump is mounted on a rigid base with non-skid rubber feet.
The air sampler is supplied with a 4 inch (102 mm) diameter filter holder. Options include an adaptor to convert from a 4 inch diameter opening to a 1.83 inch opening for standard combination filter holders (P/N: HV1SAP).
The DFHV-1S air sampling system is designed for periodic indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
- Display in English or metric units set at factory
- Choices of flow/volume units:
- SLPM: SL
- SCMH: SCM
- SCFM: SCF
- State of the Art microprocessor electronics
- Automatic Flow Control
- Auto Shut-off on time or volume
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable Reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Elapsed time meter
- Auto zero calibration feature of flow sensor
- Bright LED display
- Flow rate accuracy within ± 4.0% F.S.
- RS-232 Communication Port w/Operator selectable download frequency for real-time data
- 100 – 120 VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase