F&J - Model H8400 and H8400E - High Volume Air Sampler Plastic Housing
The H8400 (100-120VAC) and the H8400E (220-240VAC) Series Air Samplers are high volume air samplers with a two stage, electric motor driven vacuum blowers. The motor driven blower is mounted in a very durable lightweight plastic polypropylene housing, mounted to a sturdy base plate, having non-skid rubber feet. An optional portable flow-monitoring gauge calibrated in cubic feet per minute (CFM) or liters per minute (LPM) may be utilized to measure the flow rate. The flow rate is adjustable by use of a motor speed controller.
The H8400 or H8400E Air Sampling System is designed for periodic short-term indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The air sampler may be purchased with the flow monitoring gauge as model H8400M or H8400ME.
- Very durable polypropylene plastic housing
- Lightweight <9 lbs. (4,1 kg)
- Variable speed control up to full flow
- Powerful 1.4 H.P. dual ball bearing motor
- 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase 200-240VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase also available
- Optional flow measurement gage (10-70 CFM)
- Circuit Breaker Protected
- Optional – Resettable elapsed time meter